GIRL! Ok, I am totally surprised! I thought it was going to be a boy. Either way, of course, we were going to be thrilled. Her heartbeat was good and strong at 154 BPM. She is already 6 inches long and 6 ounces heavy (or light). She is quite the mover and shaker. She was punching and twirling and squirming during almost the entire ultrasound. I am sure now that I feel her moving around and she is very busy. We got to see her playing with her toes and putting her hand in her mouth (maybe a finger sucker to be!?). We can't wait to hold this little girl (but not too soon!)!
Lots of love to you all. Thanks for the continued prayers that all goes well.
Here are some pictures!
Hand to Mouth

Our Little One

Curled Up

It's A Girl!
1 comment:
Yeah! Congrats on the exciting news of a girl.
Post a Comment