Saturday, October 4, 2008

She's FINALLY Here!

Thank you Jesus! We finally welcomed Alaina Agnella into the world at 2:40 this afternoon. She is 6lbs 10.5 oz and 20 inches long.

We all wrestled with about 60 hours of pre-labor and labor...so needless to say everyone is a little tired this evening, but everyone is doing well and everything went VERY smoothly. We had no problems or complications what-so-ever! Thank you for all the prayers.

Love Renee, Aaron and Alaina

Here are the first pictures!


12 comments:

ceceperez said...

Yay! Eames baby! Woohoo!! She's beautiful! She looks like Pat, in only good ways, hee hee. :D

Anonymous said...

YAY, yay, YAY!!! Thank you for posting the pictures. We love you all soooo much!!

mystrose said...

Congratulations and many blessings. Alaina is very precious!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to the beautiful family. Glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you are all doing well. Alaina is very precious! I can't wait to meet her in person.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful of course! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see her in person!!

Kelli

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Renee and Aaron, and welcome to the world Baby Alaina! She's beautiful...can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Eames Family! How exciting! Now try to relax and enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! I am so happy for your guys!! In no time she will be golfing too! Just watch out for those trees on the course!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad she finally arrived and that she was healthy. Unfortunately you will probably be tired for some months now. :) Enjoy the newness of your wonderful baby girl!

Becky, Bryan, Owen & Callie

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She's a beauty..can't wait to meet her. Enjoy your time home with her.

Ronni