Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Photo Shoot...ooo la la

My good friend Cece agreed to take some newborn photos of Alaina. Here are some of my favorites. These were taken at 2 weeks. THANK YOU CECE!

We are all doing well. Today we went to the baptism of Rebecca Joy, daughter of our good friends Tarah and Matt. Aaron is Rebecca's godfather and she is just 4 weeks older than Alaina. It was a nice mass and gathering after. This marks Alaina's first trip out of town. Tarah and Matt live about an hour away....she traveled wonderfully (although a longer trip may be another story :)).

I have been able to store up some milk, so Alaina has now taken a bottle a couple of times when Mom was away. She seems to be getting the hang of it, although drinking very quickly. I have yet to witness it myself, but this is what Dad and Grandma have told me. Anyway, this new step gave Aaron and I the chance to go out for dinner (second time since she's arrived!) without having to feel like we need to rush back within 2 hours.

I continue to stay very busy at home during the day, but yet never seem to get anything done. Ahh motherhood! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! I bet she also has a sparkling personality and a bullet-proof character! It sounds like you are all doing well. I am happy for you.

Love Sarah