Thursday, March 12, 2009

It's been a While...

It has been a while since my last post. Time really does just get away from me now with our little Alaina keeping us occupied & entertained. She is doing so well. We really couldn't ask for more. She is healthy and happy. She still sleeps about 12 hours at night and then takes about 3 naps during the day...she is really a dream! She has started to do all those fun things that seem to be basic task for the rest of us, but are new and exciting for her....sitting up (almost on her own), grabbing toys and playing with them, giggling, babbling, rolling over and even eating some rice cereal.

Aaron & I are enjoying being parents and seem to be adjusting quite well to our new roles. Aaron is enjoying his classes (and doing very well, I might add...did we expect anything less!?). I have been able to work from home in the afternoons. This has provided me with a great balance and I am only gone for one feeding a day usually. Grandma Rosie and Alaina have been getting along great on Aaron's school days. I think they enjoy their time together. Alaina is very fortunate to have wonderful grandparents on both sides. We try get in a visit every week.

We go in for her 6 month check-up in a couple of weeks..WOW!










No comments: