Time is just flying by! I will be considered "full-term" in just over 2 weeks! Dr appointments have been going well and we are getting excited to meet our little girl. The room is nearly finished now. Aaron did a lot of work painting and cleaning. We both had our first experience hanging a wallpaper border. I must say it went pretty smoothly. We finished up our prepared childbirth class and are now just trying to keep the house cleaned up....waiting....
I thought everything had sunk in...but now I am again in disbelief that she is actually coming. We have prayed for her for so long...I feel so blessed that she will be here soon!
Last weekend Aaron got to go with his Mom to visit his sister, Lauren, and her family in Tucson. They had a nice time and I'm glad they got to spend some time together.
Below are a few pictures of the room and my ever expanding belly!
Her Room





34 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment