Where is the time going!? Our little girl will be here before we know it. I am due in just 28 days. We had a doctor visit today and everything looks good. She still has a nice strong heartbeat. We now start going to the doctor every week. I am so relieved to be at this point. I feel confident that that she could come anytime now and be healthy! When I think back to those early months...I really can't believe it!
I have been feeling very good and can't really complain (although I still choose to sometimes :) ). In the past week, I am am starting to feel her weight and am feeling a little puffy...a small price to pay though! She is still moving around but, I can tell she is running out of room as her movements have changed from little kicks to wriggling, pushing and stretching (at least as much as she can in her tight space). The doctor said she generally doesn't let her patients go over their due date by more than a week, so that means we will definitely have a baby by the first week in October! We can't wait to welcome her.
I have some pictures from baby showers to post later this week and will be sure to keep you all updated on any labor 'progress'!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment