I had a doctor appointment today. I am 39 weeks and everything is still looking good. I am about 1/2 a centimeter dilated....I wish it was more! Aaron and I are both really ready for her arrival. She seems to ignore us though, as we have asked her several times to go ahead and come out! Her heartbeat sounded good - 145 bpm - and she is getting lower.
I am feeling good. I am getting the normal late pregnancy discomforts: heaviness, swollen feet and ankles, trouble sleeping etc, but it is a small price to pay. And while I generally feel free to share my complaints, I really shouldn't because this has been a very good pregnancy and I really haven't been too uncomfortable up until the last week or so.
Hopefully we will be able to share the news of her arrival soon! We are getting anxious to meet her and have her meet all of you!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment