Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Officially Due

Well, today is my 'official' due date. I had a doctor appointment yesterday. I am 1cm dilated...hardly, if at all, effaced. She said we should talk about a date for inducing. I asked what she was thinking. She said Friday. I said "THIS FRIDAY!?" And was able to talk her into Monday.

Please pray that this little girl comes before then. Although I am very anxious to get this show on the road, I would rather not be induced.

In the meantime, I am doing everything I can to encourage her to get moving. Aaron and I walked about 2 miles yesterday and hope to do so again today.

Thursday I will go in to the hospital for a non-stress test where they will monitor the baby for about an hour or so, just to make sure she is still doing well.

That's all to report for now.

Love,
Renee

2 comments:

Jen Hendrickson said...

Renee - you've got to be getting anxious to meet your little girl!!! I pray that you'll go into labor on your own before Monday. Blessings!
Jen Hendrickson

Anonymous said...

Renee - I am so excited for you! She will be here before you know it ;)

Jessica Jones